Privacy Statement www.cnrg.ie
www.cnrg.ie owns and runs this website. www.cnrg.ie needs to collect and use certain information about you when you use any of www.cnrg.ie’s online services.
www.cnrg.ie is committed to protecting your privacy and takes the security of your information very seriously.
www.cnrg.ie aims to be clear and transparent about the information we collect about you and how we will use that information.
This policy will set out the following:
- The Data Controller
- What Personal Data we Collect
- What we use your Personal Data for
- How long will we hold onto your Personal Data
- Who will have access to your Personal Data
- International data transfers
- Your Rights
The Data Controller
www.cnrg.ie is the Data Controller for all personal data which is collected and used by this website. A Data Controller is the legal entity which determines how and why personal data is collected and used.
What Personal Data we Collect
Personal data means any information relating to you which allows www.cnrg.ie to identify you, such as your name & address, contact phone numbers and email address.
Most areas of www.cnrg.ie website can be accessed by you without the need for you to provide any of your personal data. Some areas, though, require you to submit your name, email address, and other contact details, for example when you use the feedback services, order resources, make a complaint, order online, create an account or sign up for newsletters. www.cnrg.ie may collect and use the following personal data about you:
Your name, address, contact telephone number, and email address, date of birth, gender. Your IP address
The communications you exchange with www.cnrg.ie as part of the use of feedback services, signing up for a newsletter, making a complaint or creating and using a customer account.
Information about your use of this website
Cookies on www.cnrg.ie website
Cookies are small files that are created and saved on your phone, tablet or computer when you visit a website. The term cookies can refer to cookies set in your web browser (e.g. Chrome, Safari, Edge, Firefox or Brave) as well as a number of similar technologies including tracking pixels/web beacons, local shared objects/flash cookies and access to device information.
They store information about how you use the website, such as the pages you visit on our website and how you interact with the content on some of those pages. If you use the social media buttons on our website and allow the cookies from the companies that own these platforms then they will collect information about you.
Cookies are not viruses or computer programs. They are very small so do not take up much space.
What we use your Personal Data for
Any personal data we collect from you on this website will only be used by www.cnrg.ie for the following purposes:
To provide you with a better customer experience by making services available online
- To process a complaint
- To keep our website secure
- Analysis of visitor traffic to and usage of our website
- To distribute various www.cnrg.ie information notices regarding www.cnrg.ie promotions which www.cnrg.ie feels may be of benefit to you.
- To gain your feedback on this website
www.cnrg.ie will not use the data we collect about you on the www.cnrg.ie website for any other purposes without first contacting you and seeking your consent
www.cnrg.ie may use anonymised data from this website for the purposes of analysing, planning and improving the service. This anonymised data will not include any of your personal data including your IP address. You can withdraw your consent to the processing for analytics purposes at any time by going to the cookie preferences page.
How long will we hold onto your Personal Data
www.cnrg.ie will only retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose it is being processed for. All personal data collected by www.cnrg.ie is retained in accordance with www.cnrg.ie Record Retention Policy. When www.cnrg.ie no longer needs your personal data, they securely delete or destroy your personal data.
Who will have access to your Personal Data
Only www.cnrg.ie staff, agents and suppliers who are directly involved with the management of the www.cnrg.ie website shall have access to your personal data which is collected by this website.
All www.cnrg.ie staff, agents and suppliers which may have access to personal data shall be bound to www.cnrg.ie via confidentiality agreements and are obliged to keep your personal data secure, and to use it only for the purposes specified by www.cnrg.ie.
Will my personal data be transferred outside of the European Economic Area (EEA)
Www.cnrg.ie uses Google Analytics to collect information about your use of this website and part of this information includes your IP address which is considered personal data. However, www.cnrg.ie has anonymised IP addresses for this website which means that no individual can be identified by the IP address.
Www.cnrg.ie does not transfer any other personal data about you outside the EEA. If www.cnrg.ie decides to transfer your personal data outside the EEA they shall ensure the provisions of Chapter V of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) are complied with.
What are your Rights
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – where certain conditions apply, you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to review: in the event that www.cnrg.ie’s refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why.
- Withdraw your consent – where you have consented to receiving emails or newsletters you may withdraw your consent at any time
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, then please submit a request, to email@example.com.
When submitting a request, www.cnrg.ie may need information from you to confirm your identity.
Once your identity has been confirmed, www.cnrg.ie will supply you with your information free of charge, however, we may charge a reasonable fee if believe your request is clearly unfounded, excessive or repetitive.
Making a complaint
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by www.cnrg.ie, or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the Data Protection Supervisory Authority – (www.dataprotection.ie)