Locates where Heat is lost from buildings
- Improving insulation is more cost effective than upgrading heating systems.
- Reducing drafts is the cheapest way to ensure a warm home.
- Reducing drafts is more cost effective than upgrading building insulation and heating systems.
- Reducing drafts is better than increasing fuel usage to maintain a comfortable environment
- Improving insulation an elimination of drafts also means occupants can reduce heating by a few degrees and still maintain comfort levels.
wish that I had called them first
Over the last number of years we have been upgrading our home. Firstly we replaced our old boiler, then we upgraded our attic insulation and lastly we pumped our walls. While there has been an improvement I still feel that we not had a good return on investment for the amount of money that we spent, there is now even condensation in the bathroom and en-suites and mould is growing in the guest bedroom. I mentioned this to my friend and she recommended Crossan Energy and their Thermal Imaging home Inspection I wish that I had called them first